The Sydney-based Defence Innovation Network (DIN) invites researchers to join it at the DIN Sandpit Workshop 2021 on 23 March, 1400-1700.
This virtual event will feature several problem pitches delivered by the DIN that the audience will challenge during the workshop. Discussed problems will form the basis of a subsequent call for proposals funded up to $150,000 by the DIN Pilot Project Grants.
2021-22 Pilot Project Problem Statements:
- Collision avoidance between UUVs and surface vessels
- UAS swarm search strategies
- Navy Operations Heads Up Interface
- Selection and training of an elite military population
- Defence acquisition optimisation using quantum algorithms.
Full problem statements can be viewed here