The Defence Innovation Network and Western Sydney University have called for invitations to participate in an online Industry Forum focused on Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear (CBRN) & Medical Counter-Measures. The Forum will be held on Friday 12 June, 1130 to 1300 – Registrations of Interest in participating close 9 June
The Forum’s panel of experts includes Dr Axel Bender, DST’s CBRN Star Shots leader and Dr Felicia Pradera, Program Leader, Medical Counter-Measures, at DMTC.
This event is a unique opportunity to learn about Defence’s research needs and for industry and academia to present their innovations to a panel of experts in response to specific R&D areas of interest. Participants will also have an opportunity to interact with a number of representatives from DST Group, DMTC, and the Australian Army.
Areas of Interest:
- Early, real-time detection and identification of biological hazards
- Reliable standoff detection of infected people
- Application of AI and Advanced Human Performance in aCBRN environment
- Low burden, high-endurance personal protective equipment
- Prediction & mitigation of threats, large scale decontamination
- Vaccine development